ALL PRICES ON WEBSITE IN AUD
MODULE 1 TRAINING DAY – JANUARY 16th 2021– PERTH
This training day is for those students that have completed the online module 1 and forms part of the foundation program. Module 1 students who have previously completed the module 1 via face to face or have completed higher modules are currently not eligible to attend as numbers will be limited. For those that completing the module 1 overseas or for those that are unable to travel we would ask that you still register so that we can cater for your needs via live streaming and interaction.
VENUE – TBA
Time : 8.30 -4.30pm
LEVEL 2 – IMMERSION INTO WHOLENESS
Prerequisite – peiec online foundation course
This program includes the online course componenet and live webinars to support your journey. Connect with your fellow students and practice.
This online immersion program is designed for those who wish to go on a journey of self healing, learning tools to assist their loved ones and themselves.
You can start this program as soon as you’ve completed the foundation course!
Course Content for Modules 2 & 3 online
- A deeper understanding of the philosophy that is peiec, along with a greater understanding of the energetic layers (Core, Energetic, Intellect, Emotional and Physical)
- Explore and release the energetic life moments from the layers that affect our life and health to create healing
- Hands on bodywork techniques to release muscles physically and release life moments held within those areas
- Discuss how to heal through the family layers to work on generational issues
- Learn how to open up and balance out others energetically,
- Learn how to energetically raise your vibration to decrease fatigue and increase mental alertness
- Simple techniques to stop others from “pulling” on you energetically
- Hands-on and interactive learning environment with online modules and webinars
- Increased awareness & energetic sensitivity
- And so much more.
*The online immersion program does not allow you to become a certified peiec practitioner, or apply for insurance.
LEVEL 3 – PLACE OF STILLNESS
This program is taught online through course work and webinars. Following the completion of this course students are able undertake a 4 day face to face component to practice what has been taught in the online modules.
This program is designed for those who wish to advance on their peiec journey, allowing the opportunityto gain certification as a peiec practitioner, obtain insurance and become a recognised member of the IIICT (International Institute of Complementary Therapies).
This program is also for those who wish to only delve deeply into their journey of healing and evolution without gaining certification.
LEVEL 4 – RESONATE WITH CORE
This program is designed for Practitioners who have previously attended Level 3 and covers hours of practical and theoretical experience.