2. Personal Information. We collect personal information such as your name, orders, mailing or billing address and email. This information is used strictly for the purposes of processing transactions, personalizing your experience, improving customer support, and sending periodic emails (which you can unsubscribe from at any time). We do not sell, trade, or transfer your information to any outside parties.
Privacy/ Purchasing Policy
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Peiec International uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We will never use this information for other purposes, unless you have subscribed for updates from Peiec International. Your contact details will not be release, shared or sold to a third party.
Peiec International does not share any information with third party.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of Peiecinternational.com and anandisano.com
Security Policy – Purchases
Peiec International Security Policy
Peiec International uses the Paypal Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Payapl processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Internationaal merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Paypal and Woocommerce gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Peiec International or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Paypal and woocommerce bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Paypal is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- Paypal at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Peiec International.
For more information about Paypal and online credit card payments, please visit wwwpaypal.com
Refund & Returns Policy
However should you order a products and it is damaged in transit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Peiec International will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact via email email@example.com